Sun and Shade Analyzer (SASHA) User Guide
To run SASHA, find the SASHA icon on your home screen, and press it.
The first time you run SASHA, you are presented with a six screen mini-tutorial. Each screen allows you to navigate forward to the next screen, backward to the prior screen, or to cancel out of the tutorial. The purpose of each screen is to:
- Welcome you;
- Inform you that you will have to grant permissions;
- Let you know that it will take a moment to find your location before the app gets under way;
- Describe SASHA’s augmented reality indicators and how to aim the camera;
- Tell you how to initiate a capture
- Tell you to repeat steps 3-4 until everything is captured;
- Ask you to wait for the result to display;
- Tell you how to get the mini-tutorial again at any time;
- Introduce you to the main pull-down menu.
After the mini-tutorial, you are shown a screen explaining the permissions SASHA requires you to grant. Hit “OK”.
Next, Android will request permission 3 times; respond with OK each time.
Then you will get a dialog box asking you to wait while SASHA determines you location.
Present Augmented Reality Capture Screen
After a few seconds, you will be presented a description of the Augmented Reality screen which will appear next. Hit “Dismiss”
The Augmented Reality Capture Screen will appear.
From this point on, follow the instructions starting at xxx in the next section.
Regular Scan (not initial)
You will get a dialog box asking you to wait while SASHA determines you location.
To be Continued…